Digital Dissolve too tight?

Sep 3, 2007
Colorado Springs
Hello all,

i just received my DD and am very delighted with the effect. the only problem i'm having is with the gaff being too tight so that i have to push very firmly for everything to seat and i do the move. any hints for a fix?

Careful not to expose, I would say try wearing it in a little, keep practicing and see if it gets any easier after the gaff breaks in a little. If not just contact customer service and see what they can do.

Sep 3, 2007
Colorado Springs
mine fully seated "locks" into place. you then toss it 20 feet in the air with no fear of anything seperating. is that normal? are their other 50cent pieces that are sleightly smaller in diameter?

Sep 2, 2007
If you are having a problem performing Digital Dissolve with the provided coins, submit a support ticket, and the guys at customer service will lend you a hand.

I have not encountered your problem, so I cannot offer any personal advice other than what's already been provided.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
mine fully seated "locks" into place. you then toss it 20 feet in the air with no fear of anything seperating. is that normal? are their other 50cent pieces that are sleightly smaller in diameter?

Well I know the silver halves are larger so check to see if you have one of those. Theyre usually the ones around the 60s. I believe after the 60s the coins are smaller and may fit. If not, as suggested above, contact Customer Service.

Sep 3, 2007
Colorado Springs
the one i recieved was a 1776-1976 half. i've put a ticket into the system already. i was hoping one of the older silver halves woulda been smaller :( we'll see what happens!

Sep 12, 2007
Carrollton, VA
my dd gimmick was a little screwed too. after talking with one of the workers through submitting a ticket he sent me a new one. its not a perfect but its better than it was.

Sep 3, 2007
Colorado Springs
quick question for those who've had it for a while. is it safe to keep in scotch&Soda leather pouch? my first thoughts would be yes, but want to make sure. if not, i have no problem keeping it in the tin. Hey Joe, try going to a coin store and getting a 1999 half, that solved my problem. good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results