DISTANCIA by Les French Twins

RKMagic

Elite Member
May 14, 2011
Atlanta, GA
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX8OguBJ0uR/

A new effect called 'DISTANCIA' by Tony & Jordan aka Les French Twins is apparently coming out next Tuesday (1/4)! I can't wait to see what this effect is all about, being a Les French Twins x Theory11 creation, it is sure to be incredible and high quality. Let the hype begin!

JacobW1194

Elite Member
Jul 7, 2020
Wow, that packaging is simple yet very ominous and exciting! I’m hyped to see what it is!

Dec 24, 2013
Don't get hyped for nothing guys, for now we just saw a package ;)

Let's wait for the real trailer :)

RKMagic

Elite Member
May 14, 2011
Atlanta, GA
My main initial concern is how you would go about carrying it around. It says to keep it away from phones, credit cards, etc. Does this come with a carrying case of some kind to protect your other items? Very interested to see the full capabilities of what the device can do!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
My main initial concern is how you would go about carrying it around. It says to keep it away from phones, credit cards, etc. Does this come with a carrying case of some kind to protect your other items? Very interested to see the full capabilities of what the device can do!

You need to be careful and mindful of the gimmick at all times. This is not something to casually throw in your pocket. Put it away in a safe place if you are not using it, and be aware of where it is at all times when you are not storing it.

It does not come with a case that is going to make it perfectly safe. It comes in a box, but the magnetic field will extend beyond the box so don't store this right next to your computer, etc.

In short - this isn't the kind of thing you want to always have on your person to perform at any time. It needs to be something you are very deliberate with, bringing it out when you need a mind-shattering trick.

// L

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
In other words, keep it away from the microchip you got when you got your Covid vaccine..
🤣🤣🤣🤣

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
To add onto what Lyle said, the Distancia device does come nicely packaged in a box that resembles what you would get if you purchased a nice watch. When not in use, we highly recommend storing it inside the box it came in (the black box) and storing it away from any electronics or metal that would be affected by a magnetic field. The magnet is strong - the accessory kit that it comes with comes in a separate box and even that can get magnetized to the top of the Distancia box if the device is inside. It's good for making sure that everything stays in one place, although it is a sign that it really is powerful.

When using it in performance, for example let's say it will be strapped to either your right arm or right leg. If the device is on the right side of your body, we recommend storing your phone, wallet, keys, etc on the left side of your body, so in your left pockets. If you are wearing a watch, make sure it is on your left wrist keeping it away from your right side. If you decide to take the device off of your arm or leg and you do not have the storage box on standby, you can place it in your pocket on the opposite side of any phones, wallets, keys, watches, etc. However, we recommend this ONLY if you absolutely cannot store it inside the box when not in use as this is intended for professional use (not a toy!).

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Are there any issues with pacemakers? I don't have one, but just curious as it hadn't been brought up yet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results