Distortion or WOW (Masuda)?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I like the nature of the moving pips and I think it truly makes for an astonishing visual aspect of a transposition or change. Combined with the fact that you can present it in such a way that people think you made them hallucinate, I love it.

With WOW it's got that outright weird Double-U-Tee-Eff change where there's quite obviously no possible way you could manipulate the card. The fact it fades and you take it cleanly out of the sleeve is fantastic.

If I had to pick a better one, I'd pick them both honestly - They're both good at what they were designed for. Distortion being designed for a moving pips effect and WOW for a really clean change that looks physically impossible (not that Distortion isn't).

So yeah, that's my way of saying I love them both and can't decide. :D

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
my beef with wow is people go "What's that?" and are cynical towards the gimmick.

Whilst this can be a problem you can definitely buy a non-gimmicked sleeve that looks exactly the same.

In saying that there are a number of ways around it - one being to immediately pocket it and pay no attention to it. (It's true, if you don't care - they don't ;))

But also, my friend (who is actually the one who owns it) handed it to them to look at - extremely risky I don't recommend it - but because he managed the audience well and got it back from them reasonably quick they could not find anything. If you don't know how this works, even with the gimmick you'd probably spend a minute or so trying to find something.

And yeah, it's a free choice which can also be signed and numbered and hell could even have a rainbow coloured sticker on it if you wanted. Trust me, this is a diabolical and powerful gimmick.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results