Distortion, Panic, Guardian, 4for4, schwing review

first of all id like to thank team 11 for releasing some ultra cool stuff.

on with the review, bear in mind this is my first every review.

Distortion

well this one i was extremely hyped up about and after admiring the gimmmick and thinking OMG houching does this (hes god you see) i was in urgent need to pop the dvd into my ps3.
the dvd itself shows many performances and variations of this trick, aswell as a detailed view on how to perform distortion, wayne shows tips and different routines used, he is very clear and after watching the dvd and repeating the important part, i immediatly started doing the tirck to my dog (to practise handeling of course XD) and i stunned myself of the beauty of the trick i was insanely impressed.
the gimmick is handmade and amazing, i ahd no idea it was like that. as long as its treated with care it will last a very long time (hopefully a replacemnt gimmick can be purchased in the neer future).
i recomend doing this trick away from sunlight as 2 people have said they think they saw a "slit" in the card, but there is not.

DVD 10/10 Gimmick 9/10 Effect 10/10 Price 9/10 Handeling 8/10 Overall 9.5/10

Panic
this was the first trailer i watched and as soon as i recived it i thouhgt you sneaky F**k, i cant belive thats how it was done.
Aaron goes intop extreme detail on 2 perfomrances of Panic, and very detialed ways in which you can handel it, the dvd is of an amazing standard and there is nothing wrong with it except he gets hot girls to kiss him and feel his ass...
the gimmick is super cool, and belive me you would not of expected it, at first u may be optimistic but belive me once youve perfomred it for ur class (like me =]) u know that its perfect.
panic is an instant success in my books and a DEFINATE addition to my routine i recomend that everyone buys this trick as its insane.

DVD 10/10 Gimmick 9/10 Effect 10/10 Price 10/10 Handeling 10/10 Overall 9.5/10

Guardians
OMG the best deck of playing cards ive ever seen, amazingly beautifull backs, an ace of spades that is so cool it could (if it wanted too) turn into a demon and kill Chuck Norris (thats bloody good) the diamonds and hearts have deep red pips that could seduce jenna jameson and the picture cards are silver, blue and red that blend in within the deck making it easy on the eye.
they handle amazingly, unless held in your sweaty hands for 2 hours non stop, give them a breather and just admire them and you'll be ok.
the box is also cool, its black and makes the back image stand out. as for the double backer and jokers, the d.b is amazing, but the jokers are extraordinary, its like something you would see back in the roman times, i think it would make a great tattoo.

this product gets a straight 10/10 in all categorys simply the best cards ive seen, i wonder what they would look like in a black deck...

4for4
i have this switch in a set of dan and dave lecture notes, and both explain it very well, it can be done using many tricks or possibly as a trick of its own. and value for money is astonishing. 5$ (2.50 GBP fo rme) thats an amazing buy, recomeded for everyone, chris explains it very well, and made me laugh too, why couldent he been a teacher at my school...

10/10

schwing
ok now i find this a bit awkward, but the procedure behind is simple and with practise its definalty acheiavable. if its done right it can be a simple anytime anywhere effect, totaly impromptu andyet another great buy.

8/10

i hope my review has helped someone and im sorry if my spelling is dodgey, or you find this hard to read i appologise, as i type too fast and end up typoing a lot.

cheers guys and team 11!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
UK
You might want to edit that so theres are less - no spelling mistakes , it hasn't hard to spell correctly or an extra 10 sections with a spell check might come in handy. You also might want to learn how to spell "God's" name correctly.

Sep 2, 2007
You might want to edit that so theres are less - no spelling mistakes , it hasn't hard to spell correctly or an extra 10 sections with a spell check might come in handy. You also might want to learn how to spell "God's" name correctly.

It's a nice, verbose, vast, yet inflated, review that could use some puntuation, grammar, and capitalization. :D

Cheers,
JTM

ok for a starter, the point isnt about spelling and god is spelt corretly...god
its jsut my opinion on what t11 have released. if it was a spelling competition or review i would of stated it as being one.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
ok for a starter, the point isnt about spelling and god is spelt corretly...god
its jsut my opinion on what t11 have released. if it was a spelling competition or review i would of stated it as being one.

Jack The Magician is talking about (according to what you wrote) god=Wayne; and what he meant by "spell God's name correctly" is the fact that you misspelled Wayne 's familly name... it's Houchin, with no "g". :)

Sep 14, 2007
I got most of the same products as you, and although I like em all, my fav thus far is Panic. It's just so freaky looking. I could perform it right in front of the mirror and fool my own eyes. Going to be having a lot of fun with this one.

geneXis

oh my god everyone talks about spelling a grammer i dont give a ****.
i said at the end clearly abotu spelling and grammar, i really dont care either read the reivew of my personal opinion on there products and go or purcahse a dictionary and email me every word and all that balls, the review is for t11 products not my spelling tard-holes.

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
I think the thing is you're obviously not even trying. I think people learned in grade 1 (at the latest?) that the word "I" is always capitalized (not "i"), and that "u" is actually spelled "you." And so if people read your posts and they look like that, they're going to assume maybe you haven't reached kindergarten yet, rather than being in college. I'm sure that isn't what you want.

The issue is you know you spelled things wrong but you don't care. You didn't even bother to go over it once and fix your spelling. There's a difference between not knowing how to spell a word (like prestigitation), and just not bothering to put an apostrophe between the "n" and "t" in "didnt" even though you know it should have one.

The more effort you put into spelling, the more respect you will get for what you say, and you will also get less "tard-holes" like myself focusing on your spelling rather than your opinion.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
umm its the internet.. lol

im done my 3 years of college, highschool etc, spelling everything perfectly
online is where i (not I) doesnt (not doesn't) have to worry about every single word and punctuation...as long as its understandable, whats the harm?

oops
dont
and don't

not doesnt :)

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Wouldn't it be weird to visit Internet sites like NewYorkTimes.com, or even some techy website like SlashDot.org, and see the editors post stuff like "OMG... appel gives back $100!!!!! ur lucky"?

Not to be a spelling nazi, but using good spelling/grammar does make a large difference in the respect you and the forums in general receive.

I think it's important for theory11 and its community to maintain respect and a high level of reputation.

Sep 2, 2007
Wouldn't it be weird to visit Internet sites like NewYorkTimes.com, or even some techy website like SlashDot.org, and see the editors post stuff like "OMG... appel gives back $100!!!!! ur lucky"?

Not to be a spelling nazi, but using good spelling/grammar does make a large difference in the respect you and the forums in general receive.

I think it's important for theory11 and its community to maintain respect and a high level of reputation.

I agree with you 100% -- spelling, grammar, and vocabulary lay the foundation for respect at home or on the stage.

Blatantly not trying to check for proper grammar and correct spelling shows a lack of effort and carelessness, which, in turn, leaves the reader with a sense gratuitousness because why should he or she read that post with any credence, thereby giving it the repect its author clearly did not.

Cheers,
JTM

I agree with Richard here. You don't see Dana Hocking or JBayme going around posting 'OMG guyz so i just updated teh 1on1 section wit mah 1337 skilzzz'. I do suppose there's a reason for that.

I'm probably the minority here, but I'm all for the zero internet slang rule. If English is your second language, bad grammar is understandable, but I find that those who learn English later in life usually make the best effort to make grammatically correct posts. But if English is your main language, as it is to most of us, there is zero excuse in my mind for blatantly ignoring grammar and there is certainly no excuse for internet slang in a professional place like these forums (or rather 'the professional lace that these forums are trying to be').
online is where i doesnt have to worry about every single word and punctuation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results