Distributing Magic On The 31st

How will you "distribute", or show people magic on or around Halloween?

• I'm wacko and I'm not doing magic.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How will you "distribute", or show people magic on Halloween?

Remember, it's okay if it's before Halloween, but please include that as well.

Will you walk around, and go for the teens?

Will you stay at home, and perform for those who come to your door?

Will you go door-to-door and perform?

Will you go to a party/event and perform?

Other? (Please explain with post)

Not sure yet!

I'm crazy and I'm not doing magic.

Also, briefly, what tricks will you have on hand?

Personally, I'll try to walk around, but maybe also stay at home some of the time. I'll collect candy in the earlier part, and perform later.

Tricks (probably, may be changed): Stigmata, Ghost Vision, Balcuddi Levitation; Hummer Card/Floating Card, Distortion, Card tricks on hand, etc.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I've never gone door to door, but it sure sounds fun! I'd probably be ready with Distortion, Stigmata, M5 and maybe Digital Dissolve. Perhaps Panic?

I recommend one trick only. and stick to that trick. THis year.. I am doing several variations of The 2 card monte.

that way..

You cut down on things needed and you only give the spectator a sample, which will leave them wanting more.

Last year i did several different ACR's and the year before that i did all sorts of coind matrix's and transpos.

The main problem I see with going door-to-door is that you'll have to choose a fairly quick trick.

Hmm...

Josh Clarke: Screaming Mindfreak or some other magic trick slang would be awesome.

I'd like to be mostly myself for halloween, I'll probably pop on a few fake scars or something.

Anybody have any suggestions about walking around and performing? A friend pointed out that people may not want to be bothered-thoughts?

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I'm dressing up as an exaggerated Criss Angel. I'll be doing magic for anyone who asks. I'll also be screaming "mindfreak" and whispering "are you ready?".

Oh come on, don't go as Criss, you're a magician 364 days of the year, and the one day you have to be something else, you go as a magician?!
Go as like... A fire-breathing... Chili pepper. I don't know...

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Oh come on, don't go as Criss, you're a magician 364 days of the year, and the one day you have to be something else, you go as a magician?!
Go as like... A fire-breathing... Chili pepper. I don't know...

Damnit. I so wanted to be the fire breathing chilli pepper.

Hmm...

New idea..

I am going to be a flapper with my girlfriend just because we are cool like that..

OR!

Somebody from moulan rouge, So she can still be a flapper.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results