DMC Magic...insane.

Jan 11, 2011
Most of you guys probably know Drummond Money-Coutts from his Life is Short video in the Media section. If you haven't watched it, go now. It's my favorite magic video I've ever seen; it really gives you a whole new perspective about the art, and why we do what we do. But he makes short films/documentaries as well, spanning topics from witchcraft to the art of the card cheat. Thai-Boo, in my opinion one of his best, covers the latter. In addition to really showing the dark, gritty light of the real cardshark in a new light, it has some seriously insane pieces of magic. It really picks up just around the halfway mark. His mentalism makes me want to cry- if anyone can point me in the direction of that nail and cups trick, or the thought of number, you will be my hero ;) But seriously, check it out, and his other videos are awesome too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv2TdtJhRSs

On a side note, I don't know Drummond personally in any way (I wish I did). He's just super awesome.

Apr 1, 2009
California
It looks as though for the cup and nail effect, also known as Russian Roulette, he is doing Matthew Mello's Instinct. At least, Matthew Mello's Instinct looks exactly the same.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results