DnD's New Website & The Vault

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I just got back from the Movies to kill some time on waiting... I went on their site, but it's still the same... did I just miss it? :(

EDIT//

aahh nevermind, just found it ;) placed my order!

Dec 10, 2007
well looks like the new site is not launching tonight. It says "More information will be posted when our new site launches this week."

So much for that... oh well im happy about surfaced and hope that it wont take too long to ship.

May 2, 2008
The only thing I really see in the preview is the Clipshift, I don't really want to spend $40 when I only know I'll be getting one trick that I like. :mad:

Oct 28, 2007
The only thing I really see in the preview is the Clipshift, I don't really want to spend $40 when I only know I'll be getting one trick that I like. :mad:

well that is some stupid optimism, i mean seriously how do you know that you will only like the clipshift and not the tricks.

May 2, 2008
well that is some stupid optimism, i mean seriously how do you know that you will only like the clipshift and not the tricks.

I'm just saying that I don't feel like taking the chance of buying it right now if I don't know what I'm getting.

Sep 1, 2007
It is released and on for sale now: The long awaited DVD release from underground magician, Chad Nelson, is finally here. Learn the most visual card magic ever created and a revolutionary move that will change your magic, forever.
$40
NOTE: Orders placed between now and the launch of our new site will be signed by Chad Nelson.

More information will be posted when our new site launches this week.

If you type in www.dananddave.com and then click on the surface teaser, then at the bottom is the order form,but the site is still not up.

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Just Purchased SURFACED

Hey, I don't know if any of you know that despite d&d's new website not being launched, you still can order SURFACED.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't use the search bar

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results