Do these flow together?

ZimFasa

Banned
Jul 28, 2008
I was working on trying to come up with a fun, short routine, and here's what I came up with.

1. Card to mouth (The one where it actually comes out of your mouth)
2. Biddle
3. A signed 2 card transpo, don't know the name though. Its the one in the video section on Wayne Houchins website. The spectator signs a card, you fold it up, then they keep it in between their teeth. Then you do the same with a card, (Sign it, bite onto it), and after the magical gesture they switched.

Do these 3 tricks sound good together? and what improvements do you guys suggest?
Thanks in advance =]

Apr 15, 2008
I think that is great! The theme of card to mouth is pretty good. Personally I like the routine and if someone showed it to me Im sure Id like it. Maybe an ambitious card would be nice, but thats just an idea.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
If you own Warning by Danny G. you can add it to the routine. You can do the trick where you cough out a card then cough out smoke after. It would be awesome.

ZimFasa

Banned
Jul 28, 2008
what if you did biddle and the card ended up folded in your mouth?
if you can make it work then its good

Very nice idea. I've been working with this, and I think it could work. It might take away from the effect of biddle though, I'll have to perform it to see.

Apr 15, 2008
Very nice idea. I've been working with this, and I think it could work. It might take away from the effect of biddle though, I'll have to perform it to see.

You could hand them the 4 cards after the 5th has disappeared and keep the rest of the deck and do a mercury card fold and then place in your mouth whenever you need to. That is just an idea that came to my head while we were talking about this, not necessarily good, so no one be hatin me for my idea.

the biddle trick ending in your mouth hmmm that might be cool idk how u would do it. i do the classic biddle trick with different patter. but to answer the original question i know biddle and card to mouth. but just keep working on it blend it together think of some awesome patter work on it make it blend it might take osme time just work on it and do it. im sure people will love it. just stay creative and keep working on it

Nov 19, 2008
dudes, with the correct patter you can make anything work. but i do think that the folded card in your mouth is a good idea.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Any combination of tricks can work together if you present them right. Ex: If you just perform the tricks right after another, it might be a bit boring. However, if you create a story of how you know how to get cards to individually fly all over the place invisibly, then the effect would be a lot more effective.

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results