Do you carry cards everywhere?

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
I don't. There's no reason to. I never have. Why would you???

PLEASE SAY THAT IS SARCASM.

I feel that it is our duty as magicians to entertain, and therefore to always be prepared. I do admit sometimes I don't have cards on me however I ALWAYS have rubber bands on my wrist. I always have at least SOMETHING.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
PLEASE SAY THAT IS SARCASM.

I feel that it is our duty as magicians to entertain, and therefore to always be prepared. I do admit sometimes I don't have cards on me however I ALWAYS have rubber bands on my wrist. I always have at least SOMETHING.

Your "Duty"? Since when is it our duty to ALWAYS entertain and be a puppet? I am pretty sure even the top guys in magic know when and when not to do magic. It's one thing to entertain and be prepaired when you WANT to perform. But being prepared all the time for it, pretty much sets you up as a puppet. You should know when and when not to perform. And sometimes it's best to put down all the magic props and cards and just be a regular person, so the people around don't treat you like a puppet.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Randy, did you notice that I put the words "I feel" in front of what I said. I am speaking for only myself. Not for you. I realize I also included the word "we" however I am speaking only for myself. I feel that my job is to make people happy and entertain people. I am sorry that you don't agree, but you don't have to start speaking for me now. I am not a puppet. I know when to perform and when not to. I just simply love to perform. As a magician when I am in places such as the Magic Castle I feel that it is my job to make people smile with magic.

Nov 3, 2009
always, not anymore. in the last week, yeah, i threw a deck (pink ribbon actually) in my coat since i was going to go out busking with a friend.

i do always have my set of color changing knives because thats what im currently practicing with. 1.5 hr train ride to and from work, and 8 hours in a cube WILL drive you insane.

Sep 7, 2008
Just about! I have one in my backpack (at school) or I put one in my back pocket before I go out.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
If I want to make new friends or meet a girl, then definitely not. If I want to be seen as "the entertainer" and only that, then maybe I'd bring a deck of cards with me.

Magic can be done with other things, and in ways that don't scream, "haha, he is a magician!", but, "holy crap, did you see what he just did?"

Best attitude about carrying a deck of cards and how "normal" people perceive it. This guy gets it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results