Do you have a Complete collection?

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
(This is gonna be a weird one)
So, many years ago I watched a YouTuber attempt to own every single Nintendo 64 game, and after many years of searching through second hand shops, garage sales, and gaming stores he did it. He went on to do the same with GameCube and the Wii. As soon as he did it I thought it was so cool (as long as you have that much money and space) and always wanted to do the same with magic tricks but on a much smaller scale. Mostly, owning a magician’s entire collection of official releases. Like maybe own all of Rick LAX’s effects or all of Chris Ramsay’s tricks (pocket will forever prevent this from happening to anyone). Years have went on and I’ve just recently thought back on this. Has anyone done this? Like I believe I may own ALL of Morgan Strebbler s releases. Idk if there is an official list, but I feel like I’d come close. I believe Rick Lax has stated he owns every bizzaro and Justin flom release. But I’m actually curious if anyone is certain they have. Heck has anyone gone as far enough to own all of theory11 decks? Or all of Ellusionist tricks? This is a weird topic Ik but I am curious if anyone has a complete collection.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
I don't really collect things just for the sake of collecting them, but I do have a lot of magic books that I buy and read. Among the shelves, I have a complete collection of every issue of The Hierophant magazine in first edition printed form. They're probably my most notable complete collection, and are fairly rare.
Scott.

Reactions: RealityOne

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
(pocket will forever prevent this from happening to anyone)

Not true - pretty much anyone who worked for Ellusionist at that time (ahem) could have it.

There's certainly folks who have complete collections of things from creators. It's easier with older stuff since it used to just all be books instead of downloads and gimmicks and DVDs. Like, I have Tarbell of course. But one could find all of the original mailed publications - that would be kinda cool. I've seen those collected in binders before.

Personally there's some authors who's works I plan to collect. Eugene Burger, Max Maven, Eugene Poinc. Outside of magic I collect all the releases (in English) from Black Letter Press because they're just so pretty.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results