Does Buckethead do Magic?

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
I am a huge buckedhead fan fan, he is my favourite guitar player.
I was wondering if he did magic.
I see a lot of his songs refer to magic,
like electronic slight of hand and peppers ghost.
there are more.
so yea.
does anyone know?

Sep 1, 2007
He does magic with the fretboard. :) The man is a monster! (both literally with his size and figuratively with his skills).

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Little known fact here - Buckethead is actually Hank Buck, Dan & Daves lesserknown brother. He got the KFC bucket idea from his last name vaguely resembling the sound of a chicken.

May 8, 2008
England
Cool, never knew about those references before :)

I'm sure if he wanted he could play fast enough to set something, somewhere on fire...

-S

Sep 1, 2007
Seriously? I think I'll ask Dan or Dave :O

EDIT: I hope non of this is sarcasm. Its kinda hard to tell in text :O

Dec 26, 2007
Myself and some of the papercrane crew went in saw him and the dude IS a beast. I have never been to a show where a performer would play like a god do a 10 minute break dancing routine and then hand out stuffed animals like he was freakin santa clause. This is not sarcasm this sh*t really happened

Sep 1, 2007
Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I'm curious and VERY slow:
Is buckethead really dan and dave's brother?

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
On a guitar standpoint, Buckethead is damn good. To me though- he sounds too... technicaly. I mean he comes up with some unique sounds and whatnot. But a lot of his solo's are continuously running scales that sound like he's just practicing finger speed. But I am somewhat of a fan of his stuff, so i'm not trying to bag on him. He just doesn't have that 'feeling' sound in his music. But out of the 3 guitarists in the new 'crappy' GnR, he did hte best in doing Slash's solos. Bumblefoot did decent. Finck sucked hardcore and butchered everything he tried to play (thank god he left).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results