Does d+M use Snap.d to shoot a card over his shoulder?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I haven't looked at the actual effect of Hundy 500, but it seems to be a total ripoff of Prophet...

This is like the person that said he saw a deck vanish that has been around for years, and complained because it wasn't credited to Aaron Fisher. Or the person that says Wayne Houchin invented the Moving Pips Concept. Many effects, regardless of where they are sold, are not original, just variations of original effects.

I've notice that a lot of Greg Wilson's work, especially the card stuff, isn't completely original, but variations/add-ons to other's work... mainly David Williamson. But he always gives credit, so it's fine.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I personally love Wilson's work and character he is a very good magician. Also didn't Sankey release some type of romance trick? Lastly For those who say magic can't get girls look at Chris Kenner.

-Michael

D

Deleted member 2755

I personally love Wilson's work and character he is a very good magician. Also didn't Sankey release some type of romance trick? Lastly For those who say magic can't get girls look at Chris Kenner.

-Michael

Sankey released a DVD called Firestarters which was meant to help people pick up women with magic.:rolleyes:

-Doug

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Are you sure it was magic? 0(O.O)0

Katie said that the only time Chris has ever performed magic for her specifically was when they were cleaning out the "magic closet" and he as demoing tricks. So no, I think the magic was only a bonus.

May 2, 2008
Katie said that the only time Chris has ever performed magic for her specifically was when they were cleaning out the "magic closet" and he as demoing tricks. So no, I think the magic was only a bonus.

Thank you for that. :)

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
OK. Magic in itself doesn't get girls.

If you can't get the girl without magic, then there's no way you're gonna get her with magic.

Magic is just another strategy. It shouldn't be your only weapon.

I'm just speaking from experience. I used to spend a lot of time picking up girls wherever I went until now.

Ask Matthew. I am always at a party or something...

-Brad

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey guys, want to see something funny? Look at the title of the thread. Now look at what people are talking about.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results