Doing what you love is all what matters.

Jul 30, 2018
Doing what you love Is all what matters.

Story that I hope will inspire cardist and magicians, many magicians/cardists do their hobbies to perfect them or I can say "Master them" I'm here to talk about this my story of my mistake.

2017/Jan/8 My first time practicing magic. What inspired me to do magic when I saw a magic channel called SankeyMagic, I saw his 4 coins trick and I tried to do it, i succeeded with alot of practice and the phase of never giving up. Then I tried to do a card trick, I started learning passes and controls and card changes but wasn't special enough. Problem is, I didn't love what i was doing, I only loved perfecting it, when I saw my self "Hopeless" and said no matter what im not going to be a great magician so i quit. 2017/Dec/? I came back to magic thanks to my lovely and wonderful mother. This time I was so much better and more skilled, I could do the snap change, I knew some simple passes and simple card tricks thanks to Mismag, Million card tricks and Chris Ramsey. Then I saw cardistry I practiced one move and you know kept it as my 1st move. Problem is, I still loved Magic and Cardistry for perfecting it not because I love doing it. I quit because I am hopeless.

2018/May/2 I came back to it, but loving what I am doing this time, My father and mother, they gave me one of the most valubale tip for my hobby, "You do your hobby becahse you love doing it even if you don't have that certain skill but since you love doing and and you will complete doing it you will be one of the best" -Father

All I am saying, that even if you can't do a hobby well, aslong as you love doing it is all what matters, and if you love mastering it only you will not be skilled. -Raad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results