Double Back Card

Sep 1, 2007
hey i just receive my guardian deck and it is amazing and it also came with a double backed card i was wondering what tricks can i do with a double back card if you guys could give me ideas and names of effects/tricks that would be most grateful

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You can do a card to wallet prediction.

You show one card in your wallet and then you have the spectator pick a card then sign it. You get them to place it back into the middle of the decka nd you explain how amazing it would be if it was not your card but a duplicate, you then go and show the card in your wallet and magicly it is your signed card.

Sep 1, 2007
Daniel Garcia has a great effect called Satisfaction Guaranteed. It pretty much requires a double backer, and the routine is very very good, especially since people will not be familiar with the guardians. It's on his "Daniel Garcia Project" Vol.1 DVD.

I created a version of John Guestaferro's hard drive trick. Or ... I don't remember what it's called. It's a trick where the deck "crashes" and you have a completely double backed deck, and your card isn't compatible. Hmm. Maybe it's Compatability. Well, if it wasn't before school, I'd find my video and watch it but I'll just leave you guessing until I get home from school.

There's a routine in "Front Row Sankey" called "Out of sight" that uses a double backer, but as it implies marking this cards with a sharpie, it can't be used later for any other effect, so it's up to you.

By the way, anyone looking for double backs, double fronts, etc should purchase "the art of card splitting" which explains very clearly how to make gaff cards, and teaches you some killer effects with them. (Dg also explains how to split cards in DGP1).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results