Double back cards

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

I need so help. I bought a proganda and centurions deck form theory11 a week ago. They both game with double back cards. I want to know what tricks you can learn with double back cards.

May 31, 2008
It gives you the most awesomest of awesome double lifts. Just think about that for a sec. Also, use your imagination. I love using double-backed cards.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
The only double back effects I know have been published so I can't tell you an exact method.

However, one of Daniel Garcias Projects includes a double backer... I don't remember which one or what the name of the trick is but if you really want to find out you will.

But you can dream up of any trick you want to... such as and invisible deck trick utilizing the double back...

Hope I helped,

ZG

Mar 11, 2008
about anything , the most easiest one is the card to wallet that fools lay ppl . have a card in the wallet before the trick , force the card, contrl it to the top, say its in the wallet, pull out double back , bring it to the deck and do a double lift , ta da !!

Nov 14, 2007
Mexico City
about anything , the most easiest one is the card to wallet that fools lay ppl . have a card in the wallet before the trick , force the card, contrl it to the top, say its in the wallet, pull out double back , bring it to the deck and do a double lift , ta da !!

No need to force a card with the above. Just from the control and onward.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results