Double Backer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zac_Bray, Apr 17, 2010.

1. hey guys I was just wondering what you guys use double backed cards for cuz I'm not much of a gimmick person but I want to use the double backer that came with my v4's thanks

- Zac

2. I use this trick called Search Bar. It's by The Top Right Of Theory11

3. oh really well i know how you do that trick and guess what??? There hasn't been a thread about this, amazing right?

4. I think you need to double check that..

5. no... I typed in double back so it came up with every thread to do with double backed things but no double backed card threads just threads about decks being released

6. Try looking in some books you really should have. Mark Wilsons Complete Course is a beginners book every magician should own (and can be found in any normal bookshop) and there are some tricks with double back cards in there.

If you don't have it then stop buying fancy cards and get that book instead.

Rev

7. ok thanks you actually helped me and... i don't have much fancy cards, most of them are normal

8. Ha ha, no probs dude. Good Luck.

Rev

9. i know its been said a thousand times, but satisfaCTION GUARANTEED BY DANIEL GARCIA IS AWESOME

10. #11 Likenthrope, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
    Hi Zac, check out this vid. You should be able to figure it out from there. He puts the db to good use. You just need to know how to control a card to the top of the deck and a DL.
    http://media.theory11.com/3128-Card-to-Wallet

11. Bit of an Epic Fail there?