Dr. Leon Playing Cards

Oct 28, 2007
i was wondering if any one has these because i am thinking about getting some but what is the quality of these cards are they plasticy are they good for cuts or what.

thanks

Sep 1, 2007
hi, these are good cards, they are USPCC quality which means they don't suck. the finish is good too, and the cut has a good faro, plus the prints are on-center which means attention to quality. finally, I recommend avoiding the "yellow" color as they are almost invisible in most lighting conditions (like blank backs lol) but the blacks look great.

to answer your question are they good for cuts... um... any and every deck is good for cuts dude.

Oct 28, 2007
thanks i will get some and some cards are not good for cuts like the cheap plastic cards from the dollar store :D

Oct 21, 2007
yea these cards are good, the stock is almost the same as Bikes but i like the disign better...
you can see a video of me using them.......
just to warn you i made the video along time ago and it really suck, especaily quality, J5 and tornado....... watch and enjoy if you want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heT4R-CaLvI

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
to answer your question are they good for cuts... um... any and every deck is good for cuts dude.

Well, he probably meant that some decks (like spanish Fourniers, for example) sort of hold together as packets. So, I would say that some decks are better for cuts.

they look nice, i may buy some soon so i'll let you know when i find out.Apparently there were designed for(or by) Hiro Sakai

This is just a new, different looking deck.
Manufactured to the exacting specifications of both Hiro Sakai and the US Playing Card Company.
There is a special mark that secretly makes this a one-way deck (i.e. you can tell one a card is oriented differently from the other cards). Also includes a double-faced card and a double-backed card. Available in Black and Yellow.

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
Dr Leon decks are made for magicians !!

I wonder why nobody has mentioned it yet, i bought some of those somewhere last year, it comes with 1 double backer and double facer (A/K)with the same colour you bought it with. i just wish they also come with a card with different backside colour as well but i guess i will just have to make do with mixing the decks. so if you use double sided cards you can also use this instead of the standard bycicle which all gimicks and made for.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results