Dragonfly/finger linking Rings

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I saw these recently and thought they would be perfect for creating routines with, in close-up as a substitute for the regular linking rings. Any suggestions? Are they good? Should I avoid them?

What's your input on dragonfly/finger linking rings?

Aug 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Hey Brett,

I purchased the Dragonfly rings several years ago for the same reasons you suggestion. The idea of miniaturized linking rings seemed cool but I personally was not a huge fan of the rings themselves when compared to the construction of rings like the Ninja Rings by Shoot Ogawa and Masahiro Yanagida which allow for much smoother linking and unlinking and some very creative possibilities. These rings are also quite small compared to your "standard" sized linking rings but they are much larger than the Dragonfly rings.

A friend of mine uses the Ninja rings and performs some of the techniques from Ninja Plus by Matthew Garrett, which I do not personally own but has some really creative ideas that that combine the linking rings with finger rings, I would definitely check out those options. Just my two cents, hope that helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results