Dream of Aces

jr?

Apr 3, 2009
leeds and halifax
www.jrmagic.co.uk
what can i say about this one it like u are in oz world you got love this one u need it now be for it go out deat so by it now be u see jeff klause dost it be for u by for now great magic wow ideas if u can put your mad mind to it! :p:eek:

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
what can i say about this one it like u are in oz world you got love this one u need it now be for it go out deat so by it now be u see jeff klause dost it be for u by for now great magic wow ideas if u can put your mad mind to it! :p:eek:

Wow, I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say. Please type in legible English.

===

You need to work on the whole presentation of it... It kind of seems like you just "did it", and didn't have meaning nor emphasis behind the trick. Do you perform this? Tsk, tsk.

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
NICE JOB! But can you tell me where to learn it??? I've been finding to learn this trick a couple years ago... and by the way where did you get the music? its nice!:D

p.s- i'm not trying to make you reveal the trick but i am really interested in this trick by copperfield long time ago....

he did not do copperfields version man,, not anything close. it was good, could be a lot smoother for three years of practice, but we all know how that goes. not half ass this time, good job! srry, i couldnt resist man.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results