Dream of Aces

May 31, 2008
I have learned and practiced Piet Forton's "Pop Out Move" for the last few weeks, and I'm very proud to say that I have it down.

The reason I bought the video was because of how much I loved the "Grandpa's Aces" routine that David Copperfield did on his 15th television special.

I've been looking around for a while and discovered that he does an effect called, "Classical Aces." The VHS for the effect is hard to find, and I've heard that the routine is quite difficult.

I just discovered "Dream of Aces" I love the way it looks, and most people say that it is fairly easy.

I just want to make sure that I can use "the Pop Out Move" with the routine, or will it only allow me to produce the aces Brad does in the preview.

Thanks in advance!

May 31, 2008
Why does it matter that it has to use the pop out move?

Because I took a few weeks to learn it, it's a nice looking move, and I would like to use it.

Oh so much negativity here. :rolleyes:

Edit: I just got a response on another forum, I can use the pop out move. Lock, close or whatever.

May 1, 2009
UK
I have learned and practiced Piet Forton's "Pop Out Move" for the last few weeks, and I'm very proud to say that I have it down.

The reason I bought the video was because of how much I loved the "Grandpa's Aces" routine that David Copperfield did on his 15th television special.

I've been looking around for a while and discovered that he does an effect called, "Classical Aces." The VHS for the effect is hard to find, and I've heard that the routine is quite difficult.

I just discovered "Dream of Aces" I love the way it looks, and most people say that it is fairly easy.

I just want to make sure that I can use "the Pop Out Move" with the routine, or will it only allow me to produce the aces Brad does in the preview.

Thanks in advance!

I'am pretty sure you'll be able to use the "Pop-Out-Move" for "Dream Of Aces", but I'll check for you today. To give you 100% yes or no, as I don't use "Dream Of Aces" myself any more. I use Alex Elmsley's "Atomic Aces" it's a very strong routine, ending in the spectator's hands (Clean) which they can examine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results