Dresscode ideas please

Aug 14, 2014
I've been doing dresscode for 2 years now, but I always do the same idea where I turn a Coke shirt into a Dr. Pepper shirt, or similar ideas like that.
What are some other creative ideas I could do?
And is there anyway I could perhaps incorporate it into a routine instead of doing it as a solo trick?

Please and thank you :)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
There is a free trick in the Wire; 'Socking', I believe it's called. Changes the color of your socks. Also, look into 'Stay Cool'.
Look into making an entire set based around changing your wardrobe

This can get fun! Everything I am about to say is completely off the top of my head as I am writing them. So bear with me:

- blank shirt into a #YOLO shirt as a finisher

- You have a shirt on featuring a person. Doesn't matter who. And say that you and the character on the shirt are going to get naked. You change into a black shirt that says 'CENSORED'.

- there is a shirt trick out there in which a spectator picks a card, they take a picture of you (or someone takes a picture of you and the card selectee) and the chosen card appears on your shirt IN THE PICTURE.
Basically, change into that shirt and do the card trick.

Let me see if I can track down the name. I want to say it had the word 'Phantom' in it

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I have been developing different routines for Dresscode for about 3 years now, here are the best things I created so far:
- Force a color: write a bunch of them on blank cards or on sticky notes (Post-it) and cut like a 2mm of the paper your color is written on, then riffle throw them and you can always stop on it (I hope this make sense), then change your shirt into the forced color.

- One of the cool things I did is: drawing a huge playing card on your shirt using fabric colors, there are few shirts to buy out there of you don't want draw, or maybe as I did cut the suits and the numbers from a sheet I don't know what the name of the product is, but basically, it's a colored sheet that sticks from the back.

- Draw or print on blank cards 2 shirts with 2 different colors that match the shirts you are going to use, change the cards using any method you like then change the real thing, I think it's a nice openner for Dresscode.

Dresscode is my favorite effect of all time for that reason I created a lot of version for every scenario and type of audience I could perform to, but I think these are the best and I hope you like them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results