Dresscode Questions

Oct 7, 2010
Yes i know there are many other dresscode threads out there, I've tried posting but lack of reply because the post was getting old so i'll start a new one and directly ask my question.
----------------------------------
Hey guys

For dresscode by Calen Morelli, i know the order comes with a dvd, but what else does it come with? i've been told that it comes with special gimmicks thats needed for the shirt, in this case how many gimmicked shirts could i make with one dvd set?(yes i know it says he teaches you how to make the shirt, but i've heard other things too)

So basically, with one dvd set, how many shirts could i make?

If you feel like you're exposing anything by saying anything, you can just pm me

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Guys

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
Yes i know there are many other dresscode threads out there, I've tried posting but lack of reply because the post was getting old so i'll start a new one and directly ask my question.
----------------------------------
Hey guys

For dresscode by Calen Morelli, i know the order comes with a dvd, but what else does it come with? i've been told that it comes with special gimmicks thats needed for the shirt, in this case how many gimmicked shirts could i make with one dvd set?(yes i know it says he teaches you how to make the shirt, but i've heard other things too)

So basically, with one dvd set, how many shirts could i make?

If you feel like you're exposing anything by saying anything, you can just pm me

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Guys

To directly answer your question, It comes with all the stuff you need to gimmick ONE shirt. If you want to gimmick more shirts you can buy the things you need for maybe 4-6 dollars. If your like me, most of the stuff you need is already laying around your house.

Hope this helps

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results