Dribble Fan

Dec 5, 2013
Boston
Hi all,
I'v seen a handful of people perform the dribble fan on Instagram and Youtube. It seemed pretty much self explanatory so I'v just been teaching it to myself. I can only get about half of a fan before it all falles apart. I was wondering if it was published/taught anywhere (I haven't been able to find anything on it).
Thanks, -Isaac

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Hey man, you're on the right site. Dimitri Arleri's DVD Monument has the Riffle Fan on it, sold here at Theory 11.

Dec 5, 2013
Boston
Hello,
Thanks for responding. In this Insatgram video you posted ( http://instagram.com/p/nBcixhLOFl/ ), I was under the impression that the first two fans you did were riffle fans (taught on Monument), and the last one was the dribble fan. Are the the same thing and they're moth on Monument? or am I just confused :)
Thanks, -Isaac

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Wow, I apologize. I don't know why I pointed you towards the riffle fan, that was really oblivious of me. The dribble fan is a different story, I don't know if it's even been taught anywhere. However, if you can do the riffle fan, then you can basically already do the dribble fan. They use the same principle, the dribble fan just uses the thumb instead of the index. Just keep experimenting with it, it took me around two weeks before I really starting nailing it. Good luck man, sorry for the confusion!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results