Dumb Questions

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
TECHINICALLY if you have good misdirection you do not even need a palm. Like I said on the previous page. If I used the meteor shower comment I could easily take the card of the pack in plain sight and slip it into my pocket and no one would ever see it. NO SLEIGHT AT ALL JUST MISDIRECTION.

But saying 'hey there is a meteor shower' and there not being one...wouldn't seem natural-and i would think you did it to make me look away so you could do something...the problem being, I'm a magician and would automatically catch what you were doing-and I want to say most of my spectators aren't that dumb.

Sep 15, 2008
The meteor shower comment was just an example. I'm sure if you used it people would think you were doing something. I would never use THAT comment it is just an example of something to say. If there was a pretty girl and you got guys to look they wouldn't suspect you. It has to be something logical of course, that was just an EXPANDED example. Basically if you had a good misdirection comment you wouldn't NEED to use sleights.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results