Dynamo twists iPhone

Jul 18, 2011
UK
Thats pretty cool. Like PH twisting deck but with a phone. Nice. Note though- how do you know he finished clean? The clean up wasn't on screen.

True. This is the thing with magic on TV, you can get away with holding a brick in your hand if the camera is not pointing at it.

I'd really like to know any of the phone tricks he does. All I can find when I type mobile/cell phone into magic shops is card tricks and Dynamo's are so much more than that. I'd really love to be able to do some of that stuff.

Simon_Magic

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
His consultants probably have ties to T11 and E lolmanthe. It's blatantly something he puts on the phone because his hand looks so dirty before and after.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
And he looks guilty about it too, like he might get caught with it.
There's been lots of moments like that in MagicianImpossible. So far I've seen the raven under his palm, total give aways to phone in bottle, a clear switch with a stooge and a couple others I forgot. No lay person will notice but I noticed these things instantly. I think the magic on this is some of the best tv has seen in years but they've been unfortunate with camera angles.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Because he's left with a big piece of plastic in his hand and needs to ditch it :p I would walk away too.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Because he's left with a big piece of plastic in his hand and needs to ditch it :p I would walk away too.

Well he could drop it into his coat pocket while they reacting and shake their hands or something. It's not like they would notice any of that and the camera would just show their reactions like it does for most TV magic specials.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well he could drop it into his coat pocket while they reacting and shake their hands or something. It's not like they would notice any of that and the camera would just show their reactions like it does for most TV magic specials.

He could... But he didn't. Prime example of a guy not understanding how to use his gimmick properly I think. He does good tricks, has good consultants, but you can't buy class.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results