Earthquake In Chile

Jun 22, 2009
Anyone from there? best regards to friends and family that you may have out there that experienced this.

May 3, 2008
There's also the tsunami in Hawaii. This year has been crazy with the natural disasters. I hope everyone is well.

Jul 7, 2008
Norway
I know, I know, some things are more important than magic, but those things should still not be discussed in a magic forum.

My family is from Chile. All of my relatives are unfortunately in the quake zone. Still no word from a large group of them, especially my relatives in Concepcion and Southern Santiago(all phones and internet is down). The ones I have heard from have lost absolutely everything and are beginning to run low on essentials. It breaks my heart to hear of all the damage, and hope the rest are all ok. Their descriptions of the quake itself will give you the chills.

Keep them all in your thoughts, Especially those we haven't heard from,

All the best,
-Chase

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I know, I know, some things are more important than magic, but those things should still not be discussed in a magic forum.

Yet most of the topics on the forums are not even worth reading...

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
My family is from Chile. All of my relatives are unfortunately in the quake zone. Still no word from a large group of them, especially my relatives in Concepcion and Southern Santiago(all phones and internet is down). The ones I have heard from have lost absolutely everything and are beginning to run low on essentials. It breaks my heart to hear of all the damage, and hope the rest are all ok. Their descriptions of the quake itself will give you the chills.

Keep them all in your thoughts, Especially those we haven't heard from,

All the best,
-Chase

I wish you and your family the best, Chase.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results