Easy Control

Dec 22, 2007
Looks like an above the spread cull. Not sure who invented it. I'm prettry sure Hofzinser invented the regular spread cull, idk about this version.

Oct 13, 2008
Not sure exactly, but I believe it's briefly taught on The Trilogy. There are ways to do it without tipping the deck up like that. The way you did it, in my honest opinion, looks waaay too fishy. It even smells fishy!

Sun|Sky

Thats excatly Marlo's Movable Card Pass ( 1960s .. ), as appeared in one of his magazines, if anyone intrested in excat refrence PM me to provide the magazine and page number.

Marlo does it on a table , as well as some other finess that makes if deceptive and fluid..

If your standing, have a reason for the tilt, like asking them to remmeber the bottom card ( depending on the course of the trick .. You get the idea :) )

Cheers, dont be let down though, I like the move alot myself.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Thats excatly Marlo's Movable Card Pass ( 1960s .. ), as appeared in one of his magazines, if anyone intrested in excat refrence PM me to provide the magazine and page number.

Marlo does it on a table , as well as some other finess that makes if deceptive and fluid..

If your standing, have a reason for the tilt, like asking them to remmeber the bottom card ( depending on the course of the trick .. You get the idea :) )

Cheers, dont be let down though, I like the move alot myself.

Thanks for the info. I knew i had seen this before...

Nov 18, 2008
CA
To be honest i think i saw someone use something similar on youtube in another effect that i can't remember...srry

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
i use a different version of that where i just dribble the cards and they tell me to stop i lift up the pack to show them the cards and that gives me a perfect excuse as to why im lifting the pack.

Nov 10, 2007
That is why I have not tried it on spectators I want to have more motivation for bringing the deck back up. Any ideas?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results