Ebay

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
HCE, I'd buy for that much. Superfly, not so much o_O I wonder if it will sell.. How much was it when it was being sold legally anyway?

In any case, the issue of magic over eBay is a hotly contested one..

May 31, 2008
It does not take long for the scum to capitalize on new products.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPERFLY-Chris-...in_0?hash=item35a32efd01&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I see nothing "scummy" about selling a product that a lot of people want to get their hands on. That's a smart guy, not scum.

Oh, and for those about to flame me, no, I'm not going to bid.

HCE, I'd buy for that much. Superfly, not so much o_O I wonder if it will sell.. How much was it when it was being sold legally anyway?

There's nothing illegal about selling a DVD and set of coins that you paid money for. It's just like selling a lawn mower on ebay, you bought, you don't like it, you sell it.

I think Ebay is good to buy magic stuff at low cost. I bought the trilogy dvd, the royal road to card magic dvd and the expert at the card table for a very small price !!! And the dvds aren't illegal copies.

Jan 9, 2009
Interesting that it's being sold for so much.... I wonder if it really will sell.

I've bought on ebay before now. Cards for packet tricks and the Trilogy among the innevitble cards :)

-Dave

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results