Ed Marlo Books

Mar 17, 2008
Norway
hey
I have become a real sucker for gambling sleights, and I am thinking about buying marlo's seconds, centers and bottoms, but when I was looking for it I saw the content of Revolutionary card technique, and there is a section entitled seconds centers and...yes, bottoms.
Is SC&B just a small part of RCT?

thanks

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
SC&B is included in RCT, it is just one of the sections.

I would definitely shell out a bit more for RCT, so worth it.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I am also trying to get into these kinds of things. I was hoping to purchase Expert at the Card Table, but I'm guessing this is a better purchase right?

I usually don't google for magic purchases since most of the time they search out magic websites I've never heard before and don't know if they can be trusted or not so would anyone mind if they link me a site that sells it? Much appreciated!

Sep 2, 2007
London
Definitely get both. Erdnase is out of copyright now so can be obtained very cheaply in book form or free as a PDF. Seconds, Centers and Bottoms is a bit more challenging if you haven't got a grounding in the classic methods of false dealing. Marlo assumes you will have played around a bit with the standard strike and push-off seconds and bottoms, and I think it's wise to be familiar with the Kennedy centre deal (for which you need to read Expert Card Technique).

A couple of other excellent investments for false dealing techniques are Allan Ackerman's Advanced Card Control Volume 2 and Richard Turner's The Cheat.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results