Egg on Distortion?...

Aug 31, 2007
I believe it's an effect, a combination of the "Distortion" and "Visually Your's," called "Visually Distortion."

Cheers,
JTM

Yes, your right. But I found it on my computer with a Video Player. There is a tutorial on the forums, so I'm sure you can find the tutorial by using the search bar above the topics.

The Easter egg is called 'Visually Distortion'. If you are using the VideoLAN tutorial, it is title 10(You will know what I mean by title 10 when you read one of the tutorials).

-|P54

Sep 2, 2007
Yes, your right. But I found it on my computer with a Video Player. There is a tutorial on the forums, so I'm sure you can find the tutorial by using the search bar above the topics.

The Easter egg is called 'Visually Distortion'. If you are using the VideoLAN tutorial, it is title 10(You will know what I mean by title 10 when you read one of the tutorials).

-|P54

Or, you can find it the proper way :D: leaving it in your DVD player overnight, while the screen is on the main menu.

Sep 2, 2007
All you have to do is let the menu cycle one time. That's only around one minute and forty seconds.. After that, it's a simple "use your remote" and navigate off of the menu.

Wow, now I can save on my electricity bill, and help lessen my effect on Global Warming.:D

Thanks.

Cheers,
JTM

God

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
All you have to do is let the menu cycle one time. That's only around one minute and forty seconds.. After that, it's a simple "use your remote" and navigate off of the menu.

nice to know ;)
I always thought the only way to get easter eggs were to browse the disk with pc ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results