Electric Touch effects

Nov 23, 2007
I heard that with the Yigal Mesika's Electric Touch you can "bend" flowing water, separate salt and pepper, light halogen bulbs, stick a card to the wall, move light objects... etc,

anyone that OWN Electric Touch can confirm that?

what else can be done with it? (beside shocking people)

Thanks!
Saludos desde Colombia!

Oct 16, 2007
I heard that with the Yigal Mesika's Electric Touch you can "bend" flowing water, separate salt and pepper, light halogen bulbs, stick a card to the wall, move light objects... etc,

anyone that OWN Electric Touch can confirm that?

what else can be done with it? (beside shocking people)

Thanks!
Saludos desde Colombia!

"Bend flowing water"- check
"Separate salt and pepper" - check
"Light halogen bulbs"- check if someone else is holding one end and you're holding the other
"Stick a card to the wall"- check; card, paper, balloon, etc
"Move light objects"- checkish... it isn't like a loop or a thread setup but it can work with a gum wrapper under a glass- something that couldn't be done with loops and only with thread if you were crafty...

As for what else can be done with it:
Most obviously, revelations (i.e. before the turn over on a two card monte, before a transpo revelation etc...) but that all but destroys the effect of the electric touch in some ways. If one were able to control the world around him or herself with 'magic', to an extent where you can actually 'feel' the magic, would it involve card tricks? Probably not. If you were to 'take' a thought from someone's head and they feel it, that's a different story. When you project a thought, they 'feel' it. When your pulse re-starts after a pulse stop, they 'feel' the magic. I've even gone as far as to bring up the subject of Rakai (while with some "New-agey, alternative" personalities) and explain that energies can be harnessed and released if you know how to control both them and yourself. Kinda a whole "Woah, the guy's spent years in Tibet" effect.

The electric touch is not magic in itself but it can definitely drive a nail in a coffin if used well...

I hope I've helped...

Always,
Dave

P.S.
It should also be noted that the electricity will transfer through metal objects (i.e. if you are holding a fork, when they touch they fork, they'll feel the shock/ if they are holding a fork and you touch it, they'll feel it... )

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
As to bending flowing water, yes it works. It slightly bends, were not talking anything major. Plus, make sure you don't touch the water. 1 time I did really fast and it felt like a knife was going through it.

I have made a florescent bulb turn on while someone else touched the other end. This effect is good for seeing a thought travel to the performer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results