Elite Member Buffs?

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hello everyone at T11! I have just become an elite member! I feel ecstatic with all the Magic Tricks I got from T11. They are just so amazing! The thing is that I would like to know what this elite member concept does. I have heard that Elite members get a special card for free? How can I get that? Also, is there anything else to it?
Edit: I just realized the 'Elite Member' rank doesn't display in my name at the moment, but it'll soon get updated hopefully.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello everyone at T11! I have just become an elite member! I feel ecstatic with all the Magic Tricks I got from T11. They are just so amazing! The thing is that I would like to know what this elite member concept does. I have heard that Elite members get a special card for free? How can I get that? Also, is there anything else to it?
Edit: I just realized the 'Elite Member' rank doesn't display in my name at the moment, but it'll soon get updated hopefully.

Well, you have to wait to get your Elite card because they are printed in batches... is pretty sweet actually and you get "something" else on the package!! ;)

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com

Welcome to the Elite Member club... I can your new badge on your post now. Congrats!!

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Congratulations dude! I'm 687 points away lol
Let us all know when you get your "stuff"...
Cheers!!!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Thanks a lot, everyone! I love talking to people like you! Just one thing, I've heard that every week, elite members do some type of challenges/events to get good prizes and all, right? Do the T11 staff still do these things? When would I expect to see one?

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Thanks a lot, everyone! I love talking to people like you! Just one thing, I've heard that every week, elite members do some type of challenges/events to get good prizes and all, right? Do the T11 staff still do these things? When would I expect to see one?

they have weekly challenges... but they are for everyone.. they are called Saturday Night Contests

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results