Xshady0025

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2016
PA, USA
Dear Reader,

I recently crossed over the Elite Member Status barrier. It was fun getting to this point! But, I was reading a forum on this website that said they only give cardboard cards now. Is there anyway I could pay Theory XI the money they need to make the card metal? I mean it’s a cool achievement! Why give cheap products to the people supporting your brand and ideas. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Theory XI customer support I would love to know.

Thank you,
M.W.

Attachments

• 32700851-FDB4-4C56-B6E2-0F0813104601.png
    32700851-FDB4-4C56-B6E2-0F0813104601.png
    736.2 KB · Views: 149

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey MW! Congrats on reaching elite level! First and foremost, we're hugely sincerely grateful for the support, and it's exactly that support that encourages us to keep working and pushing the envelope further. Over the next few weeks, you'll see a lot more of what we've been working on in secret all year... BIG things coming.

Re: the elite member cards -- these are far from just some cardboard! Much the contrary: they're made of the exact production techniques we use on our own business cards, and they cost 2x more than the old metal cards to produce. They're individually handcrafted in the USA with gold foil, white hot-stamping, embossing, and laser-etching with your name - and a little welcome package along with it! We don't make the old style cards anymore (as our logo and branding has changed), but we've got a lot of new surprises in store for Elite Members in the coming months. Stay tuned to your inbox!

Xshady0025

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2016
PA, USA
j.bayme,

Thank you for the well written repsonse! It contains great info. I apologize for any offense :( I will let the professionals continue to do what they feel is right and I will be patient. Thank you again!

😁

smckenzie96

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hey MW! Congrats on reaching elite level! First and foremost, we're hugely sincerely grateful for the support, and it's exactly that support that encourages us to keep working and pushing the envelope further. Over the next few weeks, you'll see a lot more of what we've been working on in secret all year... BIG things coming.

Re: the elite member cards -- these are far from just some cardboard! Much the contrary: they're made of the exact production techniques we use on our own business cards, and they cost 2x more than the old metal cards to produce. They're individually handcrafted in the USA with gold foil, white hot-stamping, embossing, and laser-etching with your name - and a little welcome package along with it! We don't make the old style cards anymore (as our logo and branding has changed), but we've got a lot of new surprises in store for Elite Members in the coming months. Stay tuned to your inbox!

Can I ask how soon after becoming an Elite Member one should receive their card?

Reactions: Xshady0025

Eliyahu

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer a metal card over a cardboard one even if it costs half the price and isn't made the same way as the theory11 business cards. Just putting my vote out there. Wouldn't bother me that theory11 saves a bit of money on it too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results