Emsley Count?

Feb 10, 2013
Utah
www.youtube.com
I know what it is, I know what its used for, I know how cool it can be if used correctly. I've only seen/learned 3-4 tricks with it. My question is, Is it worth putting in the time to master it?

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
This is a great sleight and I really encourage you to master it, false counts are always good to know and you will always have use of it so don't hesitate.

You might not use it in a lot of tricks but if you master a false count like this you will always have it up you selve to pull it out if needed =)

Take care brother - Markus/JokerZingo

Oct 5, 2012
The Elmsley count is more than a packet trick maneuver, it is a utility move that has all sorts of applications. You can conceal the number of cards, hide the front or back of a card, and use it to manipulate the position of cards within a group. It is also a great move in helping to create your own tricks. As a bonus, I have found that it has really improved my casual handling of a double card. Sort of a side effect I suppose, but a benefit none the less. With the Elmsley count and the Ascanio spread, you can get away with just about anything with cards separated from the deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results