Enter Sandwich: Voting Open

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
:p Same routine but you blew me out of the water with some massive force.

Real nice GHP man. I would've used patter myself, but I decided not too because at the moment... I suck with patter. :p

Nice video man - You've won. xD

- Sean

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Very hard, for obvious reasons.

Both of you did excellently, and it was nice to hear some patter. However, Rafsters epic music impressed as well...

I'd have to go wiiiith...

??

I'll get back to you...

CL

Sep 1, 2007
I agree they were both very well performed. praetoritevong your GHP is indeed remarkably well done. Also the fact that it has patter makes the fact that you bring both hands back to the deck less suspicious and makes it seem like you're resting your hands and not stalling or doing something funny.

That being said, Sean_Raf you did very well also. However I personally give the edge to praetoritevong

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It's funny seeing the little things that make the routine different, though... Even down to how we interpret a teaching and perform a sleight... Nice man, this'll be epic close xD

Thanks for the posts guys :)

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Mr. Kipling exceedingly, Chris? :p

That was a close battle, Prae. In all honesty, I think you should've won and no I'm not just saying that - I agree though, it would've been nice to get some more comments on both our videos to see.

We'll have to have a re-match sometime ;) Nice job again man.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results