Entourage by Gordon Bean

Jan 18, 2009
Entourage 20.00 USD

I started looking for cheap effects just to try some out and see where they went and start looking for little things here and there.

SO, I finally found a pretty neat trick and the effect sounded really good although the presentation of it in the beginning was weak imo.

Effect 8/10

You have six cards, two face up jokers and four face down queens. Ask them to name any queen. You simply ask them to remove three cards one at a time and the one left will be their card to use. So step by step one card remains and boom you turn it over and it is their queen, not only that but you turn over the other three face down cards and they are actually all jokers, the queen's entourage.

Method 8/10

Simple method, had a guess at what it was and was more or less right. It does use gimmicked cards so no complete examination is going to happen but I have never been asked so any simple audience management will help. The reset is about half a second and can be done in front of the audience so it's pretty nice for any strolling or walk around work.

Gimmick 8/10

Gimmick is simple and uncomplicated, but if you flash the gimmick at all then it will make any other tricks very difficult to accomplish with special cards running through your spectators mind. Easy to reset and use so it's fine and very sexy.

Overall 9/10

20 bucks, simple packet effect with a very nice kicker ending and instant reset makes this overall effect almost a must buy if you don't mind using gimmicks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results