Epic Fail - Ellusionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
WoW just had the worst Customer Service from Ellusionist over a Black Tiger deck gaff poster all I asked for was a different poster cause the one I got looks horrible. And from what the site stated that Quote "High resolution playing card prints" By far not even close to that...! was wondering if anyone has ever got a poster from them? Or was it just my luck.

Im happy to say T11 has never let me down in customer service thanks guys.

D

Deleted member 2755

WoW just had the worst Customer Service from Ellusionist over a Black Tiger deck gaff poster all I asked for was a different poster cause the one I got looks horrible. And from what the site stated that Quote "High resolution playing card prints" By far not even close to that...! was wondering if anyone has ever got a poster from them? Or was it just my luck.

Im happy to say T11 has never let me down in customer service thanks guys.

Sorry to lock this, but I think you and I both know that this thread will turn into nothing more than a fanboy battle.

There is no problem commenting about customer service from certain companies, but please do so with constructive criticism. Saying something along the lines of "Ellusionist Epic Fail" obviously is just meant to start arguments.

Didn't like the poster? Simply write a review on it then in the review section.

Essentially this thread is saying "I HATE ELLUSIONIST! THEORY 11 ROCKS!" No need for that. I'm sure you've seen some E threads in the past. I hope you understand.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results