Erdnase 1902 Smith Back No. 2!

Hello Team!

We are very excited to announce the fifth incarnation of our Erdnase 1902 brand playing cards. As you may know, the previous releases have all sold out, and these may prove to be the best cards we have had made to date!

This deck takes our original Smith Back pattern and inverts it to create a deck with the deceptive properties of an all over back design with all the possibilities a bordered deck allows.

For more information, please visit our website
Conjuring Arts' Erdnase 1902 Smith No. 2 Blue Playing Cards

I should mention that the cards are currently available only to members of Conjuring Arts*, but may be available to non-members soon.

Hopefully everyone has a very Erdnase day!

Thank you very much,

Ricky Smith

Student in Residence
Conjuring Arts Research Center

*Become a Member!

Smith-No-2-Banner-2.jpg

Apr 10, 2011
This should be available very soon elsewhere. I know for sure bmpokerworld.com will be selling them next week if I recall correctly.

We just shipped a bunch of them to members yesterday and today, but we expect to have a limited number available to non-members next week. I will try to remember to post here when we make them available.

Hope your day is very Erdnase!

Cheers,

Ricky

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I hate you for making such a nice deck of cards! Here's hoping someone in the UK stocks some.

Daryl is awesome! I am not sure if he got some, but definitely check him out. He has been pretty proficient at getting our releases, so might have some of the earlier decks available, and has some other good stuff to boot. Plus he is a pretty stellar card man himself, and that is putting it mildly!

Most Erdnase wishes,

Ricky

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results