Erdnase break

Apr 28, 2008
It's fairly easy to just pull up the card and get a break even without pushing it to the side. If you're having trouble with this then you could riffle off a card with your left hand using a pinky count then put your finger in the gap to get the break.

Also, it's an Erdnase break not erdenase.

sorry for the spelling misstake

It's fairly easy to just pull up the card and get a break even without pushing it to the side. If you're having trouble with this then you could riffle off a card with your left hand using a pinky count then put your finger in the gap to get the break.

Also, it's an Erdnase break not erdenase.

Apologize for the spelling mistake:) I write in five languages so my spelling suffers
a lot. It is important to spell the names correctly:)

I am a technique collector so I just wonder if there is a published move for achieving this.

Card College 3 has a technique to get the Erdnase break from a pinkey break, which is well known though he does mention some finer points on the technqiue and the break itself.

The book recieves my highest recommendation anyway, Diagnal palm shift, side steals, riffle shuffle work, passes ( :p ), vol.3 is really good.

Cheers,

Sep 1, 2007
I find a more invisible way to get a break under the top card, instead of pushing it off to the side and getting a break is to push it slightly forward on the deck and buckle it with my left hand index finger. It makes the middle pop up slightly and you can get a pinkie break easier.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I find a more invisible way to get a break under the top card, instead of pushing it off to the side and getting a break is to push it slightly forward on the deck and buckle it with my left hand index finger. It makes the middle pop up slightly and you can get a pinkie break easier.

That move is credited to Harvey Rosenthall, just FYI.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I think the simplest way is to pull the rest of the deck down slightly, a la the start of a half-pass and use the tip of the left-hand third finger to push the card into position. The tiny movement required is pretty much imperceptible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results