Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erdnase x Madison by Daniel Madison

• The Expert at The Card Table by David Ben

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ullises, my brother,

I'm curious to know why you ask this. If you are in the deciding process of a purchase, I encourage you to buy a replica of the original, unannotated. The Expert at the Card Table is a lovely rabbit hole, however, reading another's annotations will take away from your own experience and journey with the book. When asking about Erdnase you will find more opinions than people who have actually read it so, once again, I beg you to read it for yourself! Cover to cover. Meditate, analyze and reflect.

Great reward will come from this approach! I can recall specific details of where, when and with whom on the day I finished reading the final page. It was a very memorable finish line for me!

All of the listed books are in my library (except Madison's) and, assuming your post is to aid you in a purchase, I'll recommend all (except Madison's)! It's not a matter of "Which one do I buy?" Rather, "Which one do I buy first."

Cameron J. Braxton

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks my friend.

I really see the original version a bit confusing when it comes to understanding all the indications.

I have the version of Darwin Ortiz where he gives many details and subtleties, which I can not discover in Erdnase, besides a bibliography and videography where I could find and deepen each sleight.

The versions of J.Racherbaumer (Marlo) and David Ben I do not know completely.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results