Eric Jones working with theory11?

Hey guys...now that it's in the open, just wondering if anyone from here can shed some light on what's going on with Eric and possibly some new 1-on-1 downloads? Possibly a new dvd or trick?

I'm a big fan of his work, and can actually call him a friend. Aside from being a great entertainer and creator, he's also a kick ass teacher and his material is top notch. Can't wait to see what comes from this!! :D

-Steve

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Interesting. I haven't heard about any of this. Care to enlighten me? lol
Sounds good though.

Mar 29, 2008
I sure hope he works here, he has some nice stuff(oxy clean, vsca, and more), plus it would be nice to have a kickass coin man here.

Yea, he doesn't have a lot of stuff out there, but what he does is definitely pretty awesome! Mirage Et Trois is probably one of the best coin routines I've seen that ranks in practicality and made for the real worker. I've already ordered it directly from Eric, and hope to have it in a few days. :)

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I sure hope he works here, he has some nice stuff(oxy clean, vsca, and more), plus it would be nice to have a kickass coin man here.

Chris Kenner will come round to your house when you're sleeping, bringing with him only a 3.5" nail and an empty bag of Cajun Squirrel flavoured crisps, and he will have his revenge...

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well, the nails already been hit on the head as to why I first fell in love with Eric's handlings- Southpaw!!

Haha, Nah, Eric's very VERY smooth, has an exquisite eye for subtlety and has very good chops!

Also, as an aside, while his coin work is flawless, his card work shouldn't be overlooked- his sandwich effect in last month's Reel Magic Quarterly is a lesson in perfect construction!

CL

Eric is one of only a handful of guys that make coin magic DAMN entertaining, in my opinion.

I had the pleasure of seeing Eric perform (take home 1st place in the Close Up comp) at Twin City in '07. Actually, he performed a routine for my Mom and then for my Dad, somehow never actually to me... Damn... Hahaha

In any event, he also has terrific card chops. His Riser is effing amazing, sorry, I know of no other way to say it better. In my opinion he does it better than Kosby himself... just wow.

Looking forward to seeing Eric and his work here, you guys are in for a treat!

C

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Eric is one of only a handful of guys that make coin magic DAMN entertaining, in my opinion.

I had the pleasure of seeing Eric perform (take home 1st place in the Close Up comp) at Twin City in '07. Actually, he performed a routine for my Mom and then for my Dad, somehow never actually to me... Damn... Hahaha

In any event, he also has terrific card chops. His Riser is effing amazing, sorry, I know of no other way to say it better. In my opinion he does it better than Kosby himself... just wow.

Looking forward to seeing Eric and his work here, you guys are in for a treat!

C

I didn't know Eric did the riser! I know Chad Long and Alain Nu do it exceptionally well though :)

Maybe we can expect some hardcore 1-on-1's!
Badass!

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results