Escapes, straight jacket/mail bag

Oct 11, 2008
Hello, I've been doing a Siberian Chain Escape for some time now, but am interested in something bigger that would play well on stage. I'd like to not spend more than a few hundred.

I personally like a mail bag escape, but I've seen many more straight jackets and am under the impression that those make for a "better" performance. So, I would like suggestions from people who have experience with either or, as well as a reliable place to buy.

I have a mailbag escape from back in the day. They provide lots of presentation room. I jumped off the Petal Bridge in mine. Well....actually I was thrown off.

The thing with a mailbag escape is that it is more or less an addition in an escape. You would be chained and shackled and then put in the bag, and then maybe a metamorphis box.

The straight jacket has the ability to be presented as just that...THE STRAIGHT JACKET ESCAPE.

However, if you want my honest opinion, go to a hardware store and buy 100 ft of rope for about $5.00 then spend the hundreds of bucks on a nice suit ;).

Thats what I would do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results