Everywheres

Nov 24, 2013
I don't understand why you were walking while doing this, it just makes it harder to see the trick happening. I could understand trying to do something more original and that's good but I don't think this is it.

Nov 20, 2013
Thank you for your input Ryan. I agree to a point. The filming choices were wrong.. The walking is perfect. Keep watching for more videos. But Ryan really. Thank you for your constructive criticism.

Nov 24, 2013
No problem :) I never aim to hurt anyone's feelings when they ask for constructive criticism mostly because it can be misinterpreted through text but I will go check out the tutorial.

Jun 13, 2013
Hampton Roads, VA
Definitely the walking was a poor choice, had to watch this four times just to understand what was happening. This looks really similar to another trick I've seen .... can't think of the name or performer for the life of me, although I did see Jason England do a similar packet trick except in the end all four cards were revealed to be aces. Looks interesting, although I'd be hesitant to name it and take it as your own because I've definitely seen this somewhere (will look around and report back when I find it)

Really nice handling though, well done performance.

Apr 17, 2013
Definitely the walking was a poor choice, had to watch this four times just to understand what was happening. This looks really similar to another trick I've seen .... can't think of the name or performer for the life of me, although I did see Jason England do a similar packet trick except in the end all four cards were revealed to be aces. Looks interesting, although I'd be hesitant to name it and take it as your own because I've definitely seen this somewhere (will look around and report back when I find it)

Really nice handling though, well done performance.

It's Here There Everywhere a J.N. Hofzinser effect from the late 1800's.

Nov 20, 2013
There are only so many plots and so many sleights. If it is a replica.. PLEASE let me know. I will take it down. However, I need proof that it is a replica.. I don't want to step on anyone's toes... ever! I feel mine is different.. using the same "main sleight". But to everyone.. Thank you for the words.. kind and constructive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results