eXile by Mathieu Bich

Nov 23, 2007
NC
The "Magic Doodle" pen. So funny. I love you guys.

I dont think Bich or T11 would want to tarnish their reputations with
an effect based of a $1.99 disappearing ink pen.
can this gimmick last a long time or does it need refill?
Cold. Read the Q&A earlier in this thread or in the product question section. That might help.

Sep 1, 2007
The Q&A doesn't specifically say if there's a refill. I guess what I'm trying to say here is how long will this gimmick last me?

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Their not going to say. Thats to close to reverse engineering.

They said once your set your good for months and they send you everything except household items. Thats probably as close as your going to get. I dont think its going to be an issue though.

May 18, 2008
I just bought this today, so when it ships on October 10th and when it comes later then that, I will write a long in depth Adjones-esq review.

Aug 31, 2007
I just bought this today, so when it ships on October 10th and when it comes later then that, I will write a long in depth Adjones-esq review.

good for you!

I am buying this at the best magic shop in the world.........The Magic Apple.

May 18, 2008
good for you!

I am buying this at the best magic shop in the world.........The Magic Apple.

Lucky... I wish I lived near there... It isn't fair... I live near one magic shop and it SUCKS.

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
can the x's travel to the other hand or to some one elses hand instead?

Potentially, but I'm not quite sure how you would routine that. There are several variations taught in the DVD - the applications with this effect are limitless. The core presentation is the same as that used on the db special, but that's just the tip of the iceberg of it's potential.

May 18, 2008
Potentially, but I'm not quite sure how you would routine that. There are several variations taught in the DVD - the applications with this effect are limitless. The core presentation is the same as that used on the db special, but that's just the tip of the iceberg of it's potential.

Very awesome. I can't wait to get this and play around with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results