Explicit Footage

Nov 1, 2007
This is clearly the best thing ever.

Now, the real question is, is the whole "explicit footage" angle just going a fun theme for the trailer, or is this some sort of DVD you've got planned? If it's a DVD, I will be the happiest - I live for collections of Sean Fields effects.

Jan 27, 2008
That was pretty cool, Sean. Especially with all of black and white stlye of editing. It made it look really spooky. :eek:

I think this would be a great effect to be performed in my room (where I have all my books :)) or in a library but I can't see me going out and performing this on the street or at a friends house without having to BYOB (BringYourOwnBook).

What category do you think this effect would fall in? Stage, strolling (street), close-up, table,...etc?

..:Z:..

Oct 16, 2007
After seeing the video, I obviously had to make it work. Occom's razor and I have produced a "this would work" version. (For intellectual reasons, this will not be performed prior to a working model captured on video which has been stamped 'okay to use' by Sean- 'cause stealing -even ideas- is grimy)

In leu of divulging anything but for want to answer a question:

You could definitely preform this at college w/ a text book, a library with a book from a shelf or, depending on situation, anywhere you are so long as you have your back pack and a book or two- and chances are if you have a backpack, you're a student and if you're a student, you should have at least one book- academic or not. (If you're in search of a book that is not academically related, may I suggest The Paper Engine by Aaron Fisher- just finished it for the first time, looking forward to reading it again)

Hope that helps and i also hope i didn't step on any toes- I've only recently tuned into your magic Sean but I am more than intrigued...

Always,
David

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
That music... I recognise it! I've definitely heard it someplace else. It's driving me insane. Please, Sean put me out of my misery! Where's it from? =]

EDIT: I know now! It's used on a Murder-mystery type game they have installed on the computers at school. Mmmm-hmm. Probably not where you got it from :p

Video was fantastic! Very eerie. Brilliant effect.
5/5

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results