Exposure Site - What can we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
well my bad i broke my arm in 5 places about 3 wks ago and it kinda hurts when i use it but i still practice ouch:D

Does a broken arm affect your grammatical skills and sentence contstruction?

The site he's talking about is probably illegal, as he said "downloads", but theres not much we can do about it.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
actually i didnt reveal anything on the sight just check i got banned for threatning the site i told them i would tell e and penguin and i got banned and e and penguin didnt do anything

Well sorry.
And They cant just say hey not cool those are our videos
And they have to take it through court and be like, "Look these are videos we produce they have the warning and we are gonn sue them"
and the court would be like cool.
and then they would have to wait 6 months for all this junk.
and yeah.
And grammar is good.
And i typed this all with my left hand even though my right hand is the dominant hand.

Ok anyway with my anci-ness aside.
I;m sorry that happened. But sites like that are nasty.
YOU shouldnt have joined it or whatever.
*Looks over*
DOnt back talk me.

Anyway look I dont know what theory 11 can do. I am sure the team has enough worrys and hey guess what this site doesnt have T11 videos.
I think its the least of their problems.

If we could just be like hey thats illegal! Half of you tube would be gone. And google would be like.. Well.. Dead.

But dont get me wrong. i feel your concern.

~Jordan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
poor horsey :(.

Ah yes.
Agreed there.
Just giving my imput thats all.
I think a thread should be created so people can complain and nag about exposure/bad magic.
I Wonder how they come across sites that expose?
How they find the Youtube videos that expose.
Maybe they watch them and then complain. so its like it never existed if it was brought down.
But then again they would be screwed if they forgot something.

Or wait till another video was put up.

Anyway.

Ranting now.

This thread is dead.

Yes it rhymed.
Whats wrong with rhyme?
was it said at the wrong time?

~Jordan

Ah yes.
Agreed there.
Just giving my imput thats all.
I think a thread should be created so people can complain and nag about exposure/bad magic.
I Wonder how they come across sites that expose?
How they find the Youtube videos that expose.
Maybe they watch them and then complain. so its like it never existed if it was brought down.
But then again they would be screwed if they forgot something.

Or wait till another video was put up.

Anyway.

Ranting now.

This thread is dead.

Yes it rhymed.
Whats wrong with rhyme?
was it said at the wrong time?

~Jordan

I didn't mean you specificly Jordan, just everyone in general that keeps bitching about exposure. But I'm more concerned about this dead horse now...

See guys. Exposure threads kill horses. Remember that when creating a thread about exposure...a dead horsey :(.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I didn't mean you specificly Jordan, just everyone in general that keeps bitching about exposure. But I'm more concerned about this dead horse now...

See guys. Exposure threads kill horses. Remember that when creating a thread about exposure...a dead horsey :(.

And every awkward silence a gay baby is born!

Remember that too!

And i know gOOfy.
Dont worry. ha ha.

I seriously think we need a thread where people can complain to their hearts content *did i say that right? i'm a maciian not a linguist.*

~Jordan

*Lightbulb appears above my head and wonders where this lightbulb came from.*

We should make a thread titled, "Complaining Thread: Post your meaningless and senseless rants here!". I can so see someone posting that sooner or later.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Don't take my idea! I'll start a petition and write you nasty comments on your Myspace telling you how angry I am...Oh, and 200 PMs.

I tottally own...

HA HA!
nice.
Well if you read what i said in the thread.
I can go and edit it.

-EDIT this was goofys idea by the way credit to jordan for making the thread

Hows about that?

=P
~Jordan

Sep 4, 2007
OMG dude are u serious, ur moaning about one site, just search in google and u will see hundreds of sites just like LMT, and there really is nothin u can do to shut it down what the site is doin is not illegal the only illegal thing is what the members are doin, there is absolutly nothin wrong with creatin ur own video explanation and uploading it apart from it bein unethical it is not illegal the only thing that is copywrite and stuff like that is the actual original media (video/pdf) that has the copywrite not the actual trick. so even if the original videos are removed and not used the site will still survive with members uploading their own videos, but seriously dude if u dont like LMT or the hundreds of exposure sites on the net then dont join them and stop ur moaning cause u cant do shit about it

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As I stated in another, threads like this one only shine more light on the exposure sites we all dislike. Why post URLs to those sites? By doing so, you've given every visitor and user here a place to go to find all the exposure you hate.

I'm going to close this thread. If you'd like to discuss exposure in general, see Tempest's "Corn Flakes" thread. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results