Factory Sealed Question

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
just a question, but if you buy factory sealed, and u penetrate the coin... and empty it,.... does it teach another effect, like a bonus... so u can do it again.. like can you perform it twice with the same bottle... this is coming out all wrong... GAH .. i mean if you perform factory sealed, does it teach another penetration on the dvd to where u can penetrate it over again, like if the spec says do it again?

just a question, but if you buy factory sealed, and u penetrate the coin... and empty it,.... does it teach another effect, like a bonus... so u can do it again.. like can you perform it twice with the same bottle... this is coming out all wrong... GAH .. i mean if you perform factory sealed, does it teach another penetration on the dvd to where u can penetrate it over again, like if the spec says do it again?
On the DVD, Justin teaches how to penetrate a coin through a full bottle of water. If you could fill that bottle up with water then you can perform it twice. With some thinking you could use another coin to bottle method (possibly Bullet) right after.

Mitchell

Sep 1, 2007
You could penetrate the coin in using version 1, penetrate it out, then melt it back in using version 2. Empty it out, and perform the Airborne using both phases. There you have an entire routine right there.

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
sean feilds Aquatic routine uses the same principle as Factory Sealed and the actual routine IS to do the penetration twice. You should check it out, its in his 1337 notes along with a bunch of other great effects.

There 2 methods of penetration of the coin into the bottle on the DVD. The one where you hold the bottle and put the coin through yourself, which is the original version by Nick V, and then the version where you have the spectator hold the bottle while the nickel is underneath the bottle and then you move your hand away. They also teach you differen't techniques on how to get in and out of the routine. But, if you wanted to do it twice you couldn't say the bottle some how magically re-factory sealed itself.

-RA69

Nov 5, 2007
Factory Sealed vs. Bullet

Which Trick is more difficult to get down and do? Also which trick gets better reactions?

~Griff3~

Oct 12, 2007
I just saw bullet and it would be a waste of money its not that good you have to use a sports drink type of bottle not a water bottle-totaly not worth it in my opinion.:(

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
The funny part is that Matt's submitted video is using a water bottle. Ignorance is bliss I guess....

--Jim
I know right? I have seen so many "magicians" complain about what you can and cant do with these and other effects but what they fail to realize that their only limit is themselves. I suppose its the magic worlds own natural selection. Many will be lost but the few that decide to evolve, will seek and find new ways to amaze and astonish.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Well basically any bottle can be used for Bullet, but here in the UK, if I were to borrow a water bottle (or coke etc) then i'd have to use a pretty small coin.

Basically as long as the coin fits in the bottle, that bottle can be used.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results