Fan2C

Jul 8, 2008
Can somebody please post a review for "Fan2C" by R. Paul Wilson? I would prefer it if you reviewed the DVD because I would rather get that and the 40 page PDF that I could get printed at kinkos to have lol. But if not, it's cool. I just want to know because I REALLY respect Paul Wilson and I would get it if they didn't charge $20 for a 20 minute DVD with just one trick.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Over at Dananddave.com in the On Demand section they sell it for $12. Just saying.

This is just my opinion on the trick.

First off it is necessary to know this trick involves a gimmick that is only used for this trick and homemade.

This trick would basically only be used in a video performance or for magicians who work at a restaurant. (places where you would have a routine and be close up) However, it is unpractical to carry it around in your pocket all day if you're doing street performances but it is possible.

Hope this helped at least a little

ZG

Jul 8, 2008
I know the trick uses a gimmick adn I know dananddave sell it for $12, but I thought that I might bet a little mroe for my money if I got the DVD lol. Plus I hatee asking for the download back if my computer crashes or if it gets deleted or something like that.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
I know the trick uses a gimmick adn I know dananddave sell it for $12, but I thought that I might bet a little mroe for my money if I got the DVD lol. Plus I hatee asking for the download back if my computer crashes or if it gets deleted or something like that.

It's not a dvd... I think the on-demand is worth it. It's a nice effect to show people because it's quite simple and there is very little set-up. Also fun in an actual poker game.

Jul 8, 2008
It was converted to DVD as well and the DVD included the download video and the original mauscript as PDF form.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results