Farewell + Video

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Alright Guys... Heres the deal.

My life has become very busy...very very busy.

Some of you guys may know me... many do not. But heres whats happening...

Its summer. I have to work to help pay for a car and try to have a life. I've begun my final training on my way to my first MMA fight and really can't fit magic or flourishing into my life.

I'm leaving magic and cardistry for a while. Not sure how long... or if I'll ever be back. But I wanna go out with a bang.

So this new battle system came in around the perfect time. I wanted to make a farewell video and now I have decided to open it up for a challenge vid.

It doesn't really need to be a farewell video for the opponent but it does have to have magic and cardistry.

So thats pretty much it. If you care to challenge me... we'll be making a magic/flourishing montage. Try to keep it under 5 minutes and more than 1. Other than that its pretty much open for creativity. If interested reply here or PM me... it doesn't really matter.

So is anyone up for a challenge?
I know I am.

-Brad

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hmm...

Its summer. I have to work to help pay for a car and try to have a life. I've begun my final training on my way to my first MMA fight and really can't fit magic or flourishing into my life.

I'm leaving magic and cardistry for a while. Not sure how long... or if I'll ever be back. But I wanna go out with a bang.

So this new battle system came in around the perfect time. I wanted to make a farewell video and now I have decided to open it up for a challenge vid.

It doesn't really need to be a farewell video for the opponent but it does have to have magic and cardistry.

So thats pretty much it. If you care to challenge me... we'll be making a magic/flourishing montage. Try to keep it under 5 minutes and more than 1. Other than that its pretty much open for creativity. If interested reply here or PM me... it doesn't really matter.

I know I am.

-Brad

Farewell and good luck in your future "adventures." Umm I will challenge you(?) but I don't know if I am your skill level. I have been doing magic for two years... :( not really good at flourishing AT ALL... :( good at tricks though, and have a HUGE variety :D so please contact me on windows live or aim, or here (preferable IM though)

Thanks again, and good luck,

Sanj

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma

I know I am.

-Brad

Well, it sucks that your going away Brad, I hope to see you back one day!

Best Wishes,
-SM

D

Deleted member 2755

Good luck. I hope to see you back someday. :)

-Doug

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Brad,

Your presence will be missed man. Stop by and check on us every once in a while. ;) I couldn't think of a better way to go out than with a kick ass battle. I look forward to seeing your video (along with whomever dares to challenge the great b.boulton... mwahaha). I digress.

Hope to see you back here soon Brad! I wish you the best of luck on your MMA fight. Rock'n.

Oct 6, 2007
Wow.

Very sad to see you go, yet, I have tremendous respect for you.

Giving up cards, magic/flourishing which has probably been a huge part of your life must be damn tough, and must need a huge amount of will power.

Good luck in your MMA career, stay safe and don't get hurt.

Hopefully I'll see you one day in the octagon!

Aaah, you don't know what you've got till it's gone.
See ya later Brad, I've always liked reading your posts, it won't be the same without you.
Whoever accepts your challenge is in for one hell of a fight.
Have a good life, I hope to see you back here, even if it takes many years.
Farewell.
Josh T.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results