Favorite Control?

May 23, 2009
romania
Hey guys, i want to ask you about what is your favorite control to the top? but not with a pass:) pls answer

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I use a control i created called "the birth control" but my friend Ramo D also has a different control with the same name. But I also realized a little while ago, I do more switches then put the X card in the deck then controls.

Jun 26, 2009
of course the easier the control the better it is just get a break and double unddercut .

trust me its very useful , then do some false cuts to maintain the x card on top

May 23, 2009
romania
I usually control the card by the move Death to the Double Undercut by Joel Paschall ... and i just wanted to see if other stuff works better :) so that i could versify my acts:) (sorry if i didn't spell right cause I'm not use to write in English)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I usually control the card by the move Death to the Double Undercut by Joel Paschall ... and i just wanted to see if other stuff works better :) so that i could versify my acts:) (sorry if i didn't spell right cause I'm not use to write in English)

Diversify ;)

Anyways, I like to use the Bluff pass, the Cherry Control (with added Doherty subtlety) and the Bluff Bluff - That is, if the routine is "In the hands".

G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results